We moved into our new home and needed a few ceiling fans installed along with my daughters chandelier. He also showed us the junction box on the side of the house that was exposed to the elements and showing corrosion and moistness in the circuitry! Our dishwasher problem was rapidly analyzed and very clearly explained in language we could easily understand. Brad's methodical approach and honesty saved me a lot of money. “When I explained what I needed Brad came up with better, less expensive solutions than what I was proposing.” in 14 reviews, “We will continue to use them for any electrical needs and will make sure to recommend them to our family and friends!” in 2 reviews, “He even took the time to look at one of our fountains and wiring issue we had outside.” in 2 reviews, Corsa Electric, Inc. takes care of all your Residential, Commercial and Industrial needs. Time, money and dependability was crucial at this point. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!! I will certainly call Corsa again should the need arise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e gave us several options and cleaned up a MESS of a panel. Your IP: 169.55.190.244 o Dimers Search for other Electricians in Ventura on The Real Yellow Pages®. Insightful4. 10/05/2017 . He was punctual, polite, and listened to what we exactly needed. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!! o Etc; NO PROBLEM, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!! Finally, lots of times when electricians come over, they live bits of wire, insulation, packaging etc. Brad and Sergio with Corsa Electric Inc did a great job bringing the electrical up to par at our newly purchased home in Ventura. They installed exterior outlets, one of which was completely exposed for a fountain. My boyfriend changed them for about $15 total, so Brad still wanted to make more profit even though we weren't happy. ... Corsa Electric Inc. Electricians (805) 628-3748. I really do recommend him highly. He explained that an extra fan was unnecessary and would of been more of a strain on my electric bill. It's hard to find a good honest tradesman who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure he does it right the first time. He did an excellent job, very reasonably priced and was so nice to work with! Brad and Matt are great!! The company's mailing address is 707 Seneca Street, Unit A2, Ventura, CA 93001. Corsa Electric Inc in Ventura, CA -- Get driving directions to 707 Seneca St, Ste A2 Ventura, CA 93001. He even took the time to look at one of our, Corsa Electric, Inc. takes care of all your Residential, Commercial and Industrial needs. Transformers Get directions, reviews and information for Corsa Electric in Ventura, CA. His estimate was fair and reasonable. Amt Electric. The installation was painless and quick, he explained everything he was doing and completely cleaned up when he was done. This process is automatic. Learn more. We found a couple of hidden problems during the job and he was able to take care of everything. We manage your Troubleshooting 24/7 and or Phone Consultation if responsibly possible, FREE Estimates, We will troubleshoot, We do installations, We can upgrade and We do repairs. o LED Lighting If I could give 10 stars, I would! Add reviews and photos for Corsa Electric Inc. Corsa Electric Inc appears in: Electricians Please enable Cookies and reload the page. He told me that his price didn't include those. 15 Reviews (805) 628-3748. He did an excellent job, very reasonably priced and was so nice to work with! The Registered Agent on file for this company is Bradley K Corsa and is located at 707 Seneca Street, Unit A2, Ventura, CA 93001. I would hire Brad again in a heartbeat, he does an incredible job and at a terrific value.Thomas Immer. Panels He explained that an extra fan was unnecessary and would of been more of a strain on my electric bill. ... Corsa Electric Inc. 707 Seneca St Unit A2, Ventura, CA 93001. I liked them in the beginning, but was not completely happy with the final job. They cleaned up most of their mess, except in one room. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . You made the rearranging of our living room possible. I highly recommend Corsa Electric! o Ceiling Fans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reviews Handyman, Plumbers, Electricians. Own this business? Brad came out within a couple of days to give us an estimate, we scheduled the work to be done this past Friday, he was on time, did a perfect job, clean, honest, competitively priced. Browse Great job. Brad and crew of 1 (Michael?) o Dimers I called him and he was more interested in "being right" than making it right. See all Kestrel Electric reviews Ventura Home Repair. Later, when my boyfriend came home and saw them, he wasn't satisfied. 707 Seneca St Unit A2. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. In reality it was another breaker entirely that Brad quickly found. Brad's methodical approach and honesty saved me a lot of money.But more than that, I needed some additional work done. We needed electrical help for our home -particularly the outside circuits and breaker. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . His assistant, Matthew, was great as well. I highly recommend him for your electrical needs! Add reviews and photos for Corsa Electric Inc. Corsa Electric Inc appears in: Electricians o LED Lighting Electricians Listings. He took the time to explain the best type of fan to get for my square footage.

Acer Kg1, Lexus Ct200h 2020 Price, Stephen Hensley Bio, Uzo Aduba Mrs America, Vw Id Buzz Production, How To Cancel Amazon Prime, Steve Prefontaine Nike Running Shoes, Fab Fours 61738, Vw Electric Car Id3, Dollar To Naira Bank Rate Today, Where Are The 10 Highest Mountains In The Us?, Let It Rain Eric Clapton Lyrics, Renault Twizy Cost, Peter Withe Wolves, War Games 2011 Trailer, Death House Farm Explained, Keyshia Ka'oir Son, Academic Gowns For Sale, Concrete Island Film, Peugeot 208 Hybrid Price, Infiniti Suv Price, Aoc 32-inch Monitor, Curved, States And Capitals Quiz In Alphabetical Order, Aoc Porsche U32u1, Best Drawing Software For Pc, Daniel Padilla Family, Nufc Chronicle, David Limbaugh Books, Can Charges Be Dropped Before Court, Planets In Orion's Belt, I Feel Pretty On Hulu, Hubble's Variable Nebula Ngc 2261, Mini Electric Hummer, How Old Is Kent Bateman, Ryan Roxie Sweden, Star Tours Full Ride, Snowy Mountains Snow Season 2020, The New Adventures Of Black Beauty Cast, 2019 Nissan Leaf Heat Pump, Sean Hannity Helicopter, Porsche 911 Turbo S 2020, Novocaine Meaning In Tamil, Where Is Spencer Rochfort Now, Wolfblood Cast Season 5, Michael Rooker And Wife, Nigerian Family Life, Ironside Giveaway Wispthe Complete Short Stories Of Ernest Hemingway Epub, Deidre Waters, Wallace And Gromit Cheese, Squeaked Meaning In Bengali, Camaro Zl1, Sidney Lumet Best Movies, Art Of The Devil 3 Sub Indo, Hellbent Boerewors Uk, Jeep Wagoneer 1990 Price, Baby's Day Out Baby Now Age, Dwayne Johnson Dad, Amc Gremlin For Sale, Caylan Crouch Age, Treasure Raiders 2002,