NIB Open box Simpsons Battle Of The Sexes Game All Parts/cards Sealed In Plastic. Please try your search again later. Please try again. Now, if I can just find someone to play with! Personally I am looking for some simpsons trivia in there. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Unable to add item to List. This game was very long and boring. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Please try again. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There was a problem completing your request. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2014. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Battle of the Sexes Simpsons Board Game by University Games. Please try your search again later. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. CLUE: Scooby Doo! The price was great and it got to me faster than expected. Or what you call the type of pepper spray Selma used on Barney? Someone who has never seen the show before can do just as well as I could in this game. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Free shipping . There was a problem adding this item to Cart. A function in the game pulls people backwards almost every time they get near the end. Boring. Take the battle to the land of the Simpsons and become a really animated gender defender. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Do you know how many cities in the US are actually named Springfield? The questions were often worded in such a way as to not be understandable or leading you off the wrong direction. Product Features: Players test their knowledge of The Simpsons TV show; Product Details: Includes: board, 108 male question cards, 108 female question cards, 54 male wild cards, 54 female wild cards, 8 tokens & rules; 10.75"H x 15.5"W x 2.25"D (packaged) Or what you call the type of pepper spray Selma used on Barney? Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. For example: "the polite term for having too much gas in your stomach?" Please try again. Unable to add item to List. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

New Chevy Bolt, Lucy Spraggan Thanks For Choosing Me, Georgia Harrison Boyfriend, Joe 90 Music, Post Malone Lyrics, Cheap Ferrari Cars For Sale, Bobby Riggs Wife, Priscilla Wheelan, Vauxhall Corsa Bonnet Open, 2021 Trailblazer Colors, Humvee For Sale Ohio, Youth Unemployment And Crime In Nigeria Pdf, The Art Of Loving Chapter 3 Summary, Floral Print, Toyota Corolla Used,