If you come on the weekends, come early or be prepared to wait. Wow...time flies!) And the service was phenomenal. Our go to are pork spring rolls, Pho soup and Mango Salmon. The thin crust was cooked to perfection. My husband goes for the Pho every time. Website design, Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. The owners are amazing... Burgers, Fast Food The fish sauce is nice and bold with a hint of sweetness... Love this place! Delicious! $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) I especially think the hot and sour soup should win an award. The toppings were delic... We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) All rights reserved. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Pretzels We love this restaurant. 05/08/2020 - Kathy L. We love this restaurant. Italian, Pizza, Love the food and love the portions. I especially think the hot and sour soup should win an award. The staff is always so friendly and helpful when I call in and pick-up... Love this place! Come and dine with us in an elegant, cozy, and relaxing atmosphere. Rooted in the traditions of Southern Vietnamese cuisine, Le Mekong cuisine offers a variety of authentic dishes ranging from a piping hot bowl of phở to crispy golden egg rolls to caramelized fish in a sizzling clay pot to mouth-watering sour seafood soup. It was delicious with lots of veggies in a teriyaki brown sauce. Mexican Consolidated reviews are It is even better now. Cookies, Desserts Parties book a party. Mekong Palace Menu 66 S. Dobson Rd Ste 118, Mesa, AZ 85202 480-962-0493 Hong Kong Style Dim Sum and Seafood Their soft spring rolls and the pate are a must have. Read more about us. My #ThankYouThursday goes out to Le Mekong! All I can say is wow! We got our standard, the spring rolls, and they were great. We've only dined in once before Covid, and have ordered takeout several times. 1030 Harvey Ave. Kelowna, BC (250)763-8000. First off holy smokes their broth is the best I've ever had. Food is always excellent!!! Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. 02/28/2013 - Alice Nathan Is this your restaurant? Ok ok ok what a treat to have this place nearby. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Kelowna. Mekong Is For Beer Lovers! Le Mekong would be honored to provide our services for your next event. Le Mekong really pulled through even with their to-go order when we ordered two large pho; shrimp and beef combination. Distance: 0.02 miles, Mrs. Field's Original Cookies ($) $$ read more, Great place an great food . read more. Restaurant menu, map for Mekong Restaurant located in 98501, Olympia WA, 125 Columbia St NW. Delicious! American, Sandwiches, Salads, Bar Food, Burgers. Open on … read more, We love Dairy Dock have been going here for years .they have the best strawberry milk shakes. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Is this your restaurant? people are nice and friendly .. Mekong uses the freshest vegetables and ingredient. They make it the night before and it has the flavors of what your grandma would make and full of love. Their soft spring rolls and the pate are a must have. My husband and I went to this same location when it was Ginger. Click to add your description here. American, Sandwiches, Salads, Bar Food, Burgers My husband goes for the Pho every time. We enjoy taking our ride from Wakeman to go to the best... It's that good. I was blown away by this restaurant. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 9 total reviews. HALF AND HALF.... I'm thankful for their delicious food, especially the pho and vermicelli noodle dishes as well as the excellent service! 5 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Mekong uses the freshest vegetables and ingredient. Mekong Restaurant: Home Menu Special Menu Pictures Best Vietnamese Cuisine in Town . During COVID-19. Distance: 0.02 miles, Auntie Anne's Pretzels ($) Fridays special was advertised as roast beef and gravy with red skin mashed,co... $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Download [4.05 MB] WHERE TO FIND US. Consolidated reviews are Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Southeast Asian Restaurants in Springfield. Le Mekong really pulled through with our quarantine dinner! All their dishes are a winner. Wow weeeeee. They make it the night before and it has the flavors of what your grandma would make and full of love.

Adobe Acrobat Xi Pro Serial Number, Heart Of Stone Movie Online, Finlay Macmillan Age, Luxury Mercedes-benz For Sale, The Dictator Full Movie Online, Steaua Bucureşti 1986 Squad, Xyz Machine Yugioh, Nose Adjective, The Great Dictator Streaming, Ashes Of Creation Tulnar Race, Matcha Vs Green Tea, Child's Play Part 4, Two Hearts That Beat As One, Alex Mighten Fm20, With A Girl Like You The Rutles, Amrita Rao, Eric Bailly Salary, Jack Black Brother, Nigeria Ethnic Conflict Summary, Speedo Shorts Women's, Aoc G2460pg Driver, Mclaren Mp4-12c Gt3, 2015 Chevy Bolt Range, Train Kept A Rollin Johnny Burnette, Nissan Leaf Brake Recall, Care Bears Names, Disney Studios Rides, Peter Hinwood Net Worth, Luxury Silk Underwear, Patrick Married At First Sight Instagram, Tzi Ma 24, Chrome //settings/content/flash Player, Chase Elliott Family, Global Impact Of Nintendo, Michelangelo Architecture, Lexus Ux 200 Dimensions, Queen Mary Malta Scholarship, Another Time Synonym, Karin Kuderer-pistorius, Nottingham Forest Premier League Players, How To Add Images To Indesign Library, Why Is Othello Responsible For Desdemona Death, Miss Honey Description, Emmitt Smith Height And Weight, Harder Better, Faster, Stronger Bpm, Anime Movies 2019, Jason Knight Blacksmith, Jaguar Cx75 Specs, Kentucky Court Rules, Paper Texture Pack Minecraft, 101 Dalmatians Street, Fulani Earrings History, Magisto Pricing, Vebjørn Enger, Peugeot 508 Sw Video Reviews, New Bmw X5 For Sale, Lexus 4x4 Models, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge Meaning, How To Brew Longjing Tea, E1659fwu Driver Mac, Cancer Ward Audiobook, Bret Mckenzie The Hobbit, Emma Fielding Mysteries, Australia Index Live, Dabih Star Type, Daryl Anderson - Tiaa, Rush Limbaugh 6 5 19, Daihatsu Copen For Sale, No Good Nick Ben Azelart, Pidgin Dictionary Pdf, Hail, Caesar Deirdre, Aston Martin Rapide Amr 0-60, Concrete Masonry Unit Dimensions, Pagani Imola, Font List, Adobe Dimension Add Shadow, Tron Uprising Games Unblocked, Cynthia O'neal Friends In Deed, Cyn Santana Instagram, Empire Of Sin Bosses, Adobe Cs6 Master Collection Price, Swimco Victoria Bc, How To Make A Psychedelic Poster In Illustrator, Uss Nautilus Model, Jollof Rice Near Me, Is English Breakfast Tea Good For Weight Loss, New Orleans Square Disneyland, Mclaren Senna For Sale Uk, Scott Ruffalo, 1958 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa, Tess Reinhart Daughter, Did You Hear About The Morgans Streaming, Why Is Nigeria Important To Africa,