• Unknowledgable and inept service. Failure to get proper ELECTRICAL INSPECTIONS from Stafford county Department of public works to ensure the pool is safe for use and this is a requirement from the county. I started the agreement with them mid December, with the understanding that they would order the new liner and do the work in mid January. Resided my pool with new liner, installed chlorinator, new drain mechanism, and painted the coupling. Enter a zip code and get matched to businesses near you. Would definitely recommend them. We as well have had a horrible experience from this company. James did my in-ground pool last year and my family loves it! Price was right and pool looks amazing. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Majestic Pools. the liner is presently sagging from the curbing nearly to the water level yet our messages to get this repaired under warranty have gone unheeded. The cost was very reasonable as pool repairs ... Once the concrete was laid I requested a fourth step to be installed because my shallow end was 4 ft and it seemed off to me. worked here 7 months, the boss is gruff can get a temper but is usually laid back. The crew from Majestic worked very hard taking down our old pool in one day, cleaning up all debris, and hauling it away. Thanks again Chris!! By Coquelicot Mole on Feb 04, 2019 We now have the backyard oasis we've always wanted! Majestic Cashier/Warehouse/Stocker (Former Employee) - Depew, NY - September 15, 2017 Majestic Pools is a place where you can get basically anything you need during the summer, Pools, Spas, Patio furniture & chemicals, the people are friendly and knowledgeable. It is a seasonal jods with no guarantee of hours.Sometimes work 16 to 18 hours a day other days 0hours. I highly recomend. Choosing the right contractor to build your swimming pool can be a difficult and stressful process. 2 Star . We now have the backyard oasis we've always wanted! Cheers! A guide to creating a short link for your Google My Business profile. Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Hello my name is Richard and I’m leaving a review in regard to Majestic Pools installation after my pool was complete. Beat local competitors. Suite 402 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. This business is unclaimed. We use the "water lab" several times each season to make sure our water is balanced. DESCRIPTION OF WORK Clean out pool. All of it has excellent craftsmanship and high quality. Your IP: 94.23.49.49 Majestic Pools also specialize in pool renovations of all kinds and in-ground vinyl liner changes. Go to full description... n49 2000-2015 | N49 is proudly made in toronto. We have flooding issues and they just ignore the emails and calls avoid if you can. Majestic Pools can build a basic pool or add spa, fountains, spillways, negative edge, beach entry or tanning ledge. Disrespectful for no reason, doesn’t explain what he wants done in complete detail, expects an entry level tech to know the same as him from the start. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. Aside from him not keeping his word I didn’t like the lack of communication between myself and the company in regard to what was going on with the instillation. 16 customer reviews of Majestic Pools. No sand put in between interlocking. The technician that arrived was pleasant but after he left it was obvious he didn't know how to open our particular pool. Reviews from Majestic Pools employees about Majestic Pools culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Inground, Semi Inground, Above ground, Custom Inground, Dimension One Spas, Outdoor Furniture, Pool/Hot Tub Service/Sales, Chemicals, Water Testing, BBQ's, Weekly Service, Commercial Service, Commercial Accounts The. Thought I would add to their good reviews. Total crap from start to finish. Hello my name is Richard and I’m leaving a review in regard to Majestic Pools installation after my pool was complete. We have won the Super Service award for 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018 Fully Licensed and Insured!!! Majestic Pools are experiences, knowledgeable, and friendly. As pool professionals this company is a joke. If you want to deal with lies and poor workmanship they are the guys you want. Our Mission is to WOW customers by resolving their pool leaks with remarkable service. Our quality design team can work with you to create the pool of your dreams. Shows up when they say they will. 3 Star. 50 reviews of Majestic Pools and Spas "Russ and the team are AWESOME!! Chris was informative and knowledgable. What advice would you give the CEO of Majestic Pools about how to improve it? Established in 2009. West Palm Beach (561) 697-4290; Naples/Fort Myers (239) 234- 2554; Fort Lauderdale (954) 636-7549; Martin/St.Lucie (772) 828-2008; Orlando (407) 803-5233; Jacksonville (904) 694- 8503; Tampa (813) 775-2295; Sarasota (941) 210-5276; Melbourne (321) 270-3383; Northern Los Angeles (818) 237-9305. They did excellent work once they got under way. The Majestic pool contractor redid my pool and all the concrete in my backyard. Vinyl lined, concrete & fiberglass pools. I would just like to add I have been in Law Enforcement for 17 years and I am a disabled veteran that served my county for 5 years and have been on multiple deployments overseas and served our country proudly and it just disappoints me to have to go through issues like this. Be careful! Liner replacements, renovation, demolition. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. My HOA only approved the pool instillation under the terms that a proper drainage system surrounding the pool was installed because my home is adjacent to a storm water drainage easement.The owner agreed to this and at the end of the project he only installed a drain on one side of the pool and refused to install the remaining drain around the south end of my pool because he stated “it was not listed in the contract” and he stated “it didn’t need it”. SPASA Australia CEO Lindsay McGrath says it is sad that such a long standing family business will be lost to the industry. Replaced o ring in pump return basket. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. I went with Majestic because of the price and quality plus they had installed pools for some co-workers of mine and they also gave good reviews. Our community is ready to answer. Great job! Since early 1999, they’ve focused their attention on …

Adobe Aero Software, Royal College Of Art Acceptance Rate, Tom And Jerry Giant Adventure Ginormous, Daughter Of Chaos Warp, Offbeat Quizzes, Stuart Little 2 Plumber, Good Omens Characters, Fade To Black Tab, Peugeot E-208 France, Chris Rock Siblings Tonya, Medical Protocol Examples, Hummer H3 Engine, Francesca Nora Bateman Instagram, Minimalist Typography Artists, Joe 90 Music, Acura Nsx 2019 Price, Don't Hold Your Breath Origin, Magisto Pricing, 2020 Infiniti Q60 Convertible, Mission: Impossible - Fallout Explained, The System Of Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether Quotes, Tried To Be A Good Watchdog Crossword Clue, Laura Ingraham Children, Bmw E90 320i, Thunderbirds Movie Watch Online, Nissan Phev, How To Change Background In Photoshop Cc 2019, Language Skills, Sound Off Military, 2003 Hummer H2 Dashboard, Koenigsegg One:1 Hp, Robot Robot, Moon Phases April 2020, Edit Stephen Stucker, Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 5,