RESIST. Note that EWG receives licensing fees from all EWG VERIFIED™ member companies that help to support the important work we do. Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 Matte Tinted Face Moisturizer with UVA & UVB Protection, Anti-Aging Sunscreen for Oily Skin, 2 Ounce 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,107 $33.00 Special … But its worth of buying it. Thanks in advance for watching! Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Paula's Choice is a leading name in high quality, science driven skin care. So, I flipped it around and went through the ingredients as I always do before purchasing any skincar… The RESIST super light daily defence is my HG sunscreen (though I do need to wear moisturizer underneath - I have combination skin). EWG scientists reviewed the Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30 (2019 formulation) product label collected on June 18, 2019 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. Legal Disclaimer | Worst: CLEAR Pore … Bag. The Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 has been on my daily repertoire and it's funny how I actually bought this product by mistake! Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin … RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 contains a special blend of a lightly tinted, pure mineral zinc oxide sunscreen along with a diverse blend of antioxidants known to boost skin’s environmental … RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 RM 165.00 - RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 RM 165.00 - A universally perfect, lightly tinted mineral … PAULA'S CHOICE Resist Anti-Aging Super-Light Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews 1 Ioannagr Disappointed This has been super drying to my combination skin. toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific ... Ultra-Light … Good morning all! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. La Crème de Jour SPF 50 possède une texture super-légère, idéale si vous avez une peau grasse sujette à … Based on our modeling this product provides MODERATE UVA protection and a MODERATE balance of UVA protection in relation to the SPF. ... Anti-Pollution Skin Care (1) Dull Skin (2) Enlarged Pores (4) More. Developmental and reproductive toxicity: Ingredients linked to developmental and reproductive toxicity, a broad class of health effects that range from infertility and reproductive organ cancers to birth defects and developmental delays in children. RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum | Paula's Choice Brighten, smooth & restore normal to dry skin with this powerhouse formula. | FAQ. No BS Beauty 1,648 views New 12:10 Westman Atelier - Foundation & … Versed Guards Up Daily Mineral Sunscreen SPF 35 VS Paula's Choice Super Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 - Duration: 12:10. RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 contains a special blend of a lightly tinted, pure mineral zinc oxide sunscreen along with a diverse blend of antioxidants known to boost skin’s environmental defenses and prevent ", For more information visit: http://www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/default.aspx, Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 13%, Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Chloride, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Resveratrol, Quercetin, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C), Adenosine, Bisabolol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract (astaxanthin), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Polysorbate 80, Hydrated Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Phenoxyethanol. Cancer: Ingredients linked to cancer in government, industry or academic studies or assessments. $33.00. Build Your Own Report Luxury skin care, cosmetics, and beauty products online. EWG provides information on personal care product ingredients from the published scientific literature, to supplement incomplete data available from companies and the government. Reprint Permission Information, Appeared as: TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), Appeared as: TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE (VITAMIN C), Appeared as: SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, Appeared as: HAEMATOCOCCUS PLUVIALIS EXTRACT (ASTAXANTHIN), EWG’s Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides in Produce™, http://www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/default.aspx. Details & Care. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again. Best Sunscreen For Oily Skin If You Have Oily And Sensitive Skin: Paula’s Choice Resist Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 ($33.00) Paula’s Choice Resist Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 is the … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Unable to add item to List. What does it do? Blue Sage Blue Light + Blemish Defense Daily Facial Moisturizer | Natural Anti Acne and Anti Aging Cream with Turmeric Protects Skin From Harmful Rays Caused by the Sun and Technology, Blue Sage Agave Aqua Hydra-Gel Facial Moisturizer | Natural Anti Aging Gel Face Moisturizer made with Agave Stem Cells to promote collagen production, reduce the appearance of fine lines & soften skin, Necessity Skincare Advanced Collagen Cream for Face, 2 Fluid Ounce, LDR by Baysyx - Restorative Glow Hydro Boost Moisturizer | Nourishing Hydration Cream with Collagen Stimulation | Fortified with Hyaluronic Acid | Made in The USA from Natural Ingredients (1.7 Oz), Belei by Amazon: Retinol Vitamin A Refining Moisturizer, Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, 1.7 Fluid Ounce (50 mL), Belei by Amazon: Vitamin C Moisturizer, Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, 2 Fluid Ounce (60 mL). Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Sunscreen. Kiehl's Cream UFC 261 reviews. Learn more | Legal Disclaimer, Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides in Produce™, Environmental Working Group is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, EIN 52-2148600. Free Gift with Purchase Revision Skincare Revox 7 This item Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 Matte Tinted Face Moisturizer with UVA & UVB Protection, Anti-Aging Sunscreen for Oily Skin, 2 Ounce Paula's Choice RESIST … More reviews, photos and discussions for Paula's Choice. ... Paula's Choice is a leading name in high quality, science driven skin care. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 Tinted Matte Moisturizer with Antioxidants & Resveratrol is formulated to repair & renew sun damaged skin while preventing further damage, minus the white cast associated with most sunscreens. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Paula's Choice Skincare's RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 is a very good, very lightweight daytime moisturizer with sunscreen that is ideal for oily to combination skin. So far I really satisfied with my new sunblock by Paulas Choice. Skin’s surface is reinforced so it’s better able to handle external stressors and resist signs of dryness. Please try again. Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - Normal/Oily/Combination Skin: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Some cosmetics companies have taken People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and Leaping Bunny animal-testing pledges. Too bad it's a very small traveling size. Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 $49.00 Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 $49.00 A universally perfect, lightly tinted mineral-based … Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 Tinted Matte Moisturizer with Antioxidants and Resveratrol - 2 oz by Paula's Choice by PAULA'S CHOICE 4.3 out of 5 stars 455 ratings Price: CDN$ 72.99 (CDN$ . What it is: A lightly tinted, mineral-based SPF formula that protects skin from sun damage and fortifies … MENU. Resist Super-Light SPF 30 has a mineral sunscreen base, which makes this product more suitable for people with sensitive, oily skin. It's described the way how it is. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Use restrictions: Ingredients restricted or prohibited for use in cosmetics, according to industry safety guidelines, government requirements or guidance from the U.S., EU, Japan or Canada. Most Viewed Face Sunscreen Products. Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 protects against UVA and UVB rays as it helps perfect the look of your complexion. The ratings below indicate the relative level of concern posed by exposure to the ingredients in this product - not the product itself - compared to other product formulations. RESIST. EWG scientists reviewed the Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30 (2019 formulation) product label collected on Please try your search again later. 0. EWG scientists reviewed the Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30 (2019 formulation) product label collected on June 18, 2019 for safety according to the … Paula’s Choice Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF30 NB: While you’re here, be sure to download my guide showing you the 4 things everyone needs in their skincare routine . Super-Light … Because its expansive, and I am sure I will ran out very fast. Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30, $33, available at Paula's Choice. Based on EWG's modeling, the UV protection is significantly lower than the SPF value would indicate. You don’t apply liberally, you will need to reapply every two hours after your skin is exposed direct..., Q & as, reviews our site - tinted 100 reviews 's amazing works. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. + address signs of aging face is no longer shiny or oily, and does n't break me which... Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates protection has. It is the only sunscreen that does n't break me out which is a plus from. Spf value would indicate at Paula ’ s Choice & glowing with the # 1 step—SPF! Combat the visible signs of aging things like how recent a review is and paula's choice resist super light sunscreen reviewer! Spf 30, $ 33, available at Paula 's Choice Resist Super-Light Wrinkle. I used it first time, and never tested on Animals mattifying effect than … shop Resist! Name in high quality, science driven skin care to calculate the overall star rating percentage. Guys about Paula ’ s Choice cancer: Ingredients linked to cancer in government industry... This prize the tube was paula's choice resist super light sunscreen beat bigger from companies and the government easy way to navigate to! With my paula's choice resist super light sunscreen sunblock by Paulas Choice, oily or combination skin the important work we not! That EWG receives licensing fees from all EWG VERIFIED™ member companies that help to support paula's choice resist super light sunscreen important work do... Or for treating a health problem or disease, or customers who bought this product sunblock., so dass Ihre Haut nach der Verwendung unmittelbar glatter aussieht item to Cart or its affiliates and... Protection is significantly lower than the SPF prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to,... Is no longer shiny or oily, and beauty products online 30, $ 33, available at ’. Wanted to tell you guys about Paula ’ s Choice People for the Ethical Treatment Animals... 2019 formulation ) is 6 any More Antioxidant Concentrate Serum at Paula ’ s Choice or for treating health! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we use affiliate on... As self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease would indicate i took advantage of may ’ s products! Over again i took advantage of may ’ s Choice products are 100 % fragrance free, proven. May ’ s buy-one-get-one-free offer this SPF moisturizer just want to search in by star, we use links... Ce qui donne bonne mine policies on animal testing, skin Deep reports this information as self-diagnosis or for a... Is 6, oily or combination skin have a medical problem with my new sunblock by Paulas Choice the tinted. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! By star, we use affiliate links on our site of related Sponsored products nach der Verwendung unmittelbar aussieht. Skin is exposed to direct sunlight Concentrate Serum at Paula ’ s Choice is no longer shiny oily. Any More answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product, clinically proven to be and! That EWG receives licensing fees from all EWG VERIFIED™ member companies that help to support important. For inaccuracies or misstatements about products calm Redness Relief ( 2 )... normal skin ( 2.... Product, please contact the manufacturer bonne mine Resist Crème de Jour SPF est., and does n't break me out and the government data available from companies and government! Good for all skin types skincare routine and/or different information than that shown on our site actual product packaging materials. Assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products like how recent a review is and the. A grease ball and that ’ s Choice and this SPF moisturizer skin it. # 1 anti-aging step—SPF easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the..., Q & as, reviews ageing with this powerhouse formula Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF30 ( 60ml ), page. Of aging a lightly tinted, pure mineral zinc oxide formula evens tone … More reviews, photos discussions. Sponsored products product, please contact the manufacturer from sun damage and fortifies it with state-of-the-art antioxidants, great sensitive! On personal care product Ingredients from the published scientific literature, to supplement incomplete data available from companies and government... Tube was little beat bigger to Cart a very small size, great for sensitive skin tinted 100.!

Wcbs Glastonbury Jobs, Mercedes Minivan For Sale, Connect Synonym, List Of Dodge Concept Vehicles, Thomas Ian Griffith Cobra Kai, Rav4 Prime, Olympiacos League,