characterized by cleverness or originality of invention or construction. a plan designed to reduce the company's mountainous debt. Has Friendship With Israel Become a Casualty of War? Many of his other poems are of a humorous nature and have been enormously popular. I felt a tremendous pressure on my chest. The main bedroom is enormous..., There is, of course, an enormous amount to see. 3 letter words SAD 4 letter words BASE - DIRE - EPIC - FOUL - HIGH - HUGE - RANK - VAST - VILE Top synonyms for ginormous (other words for ginormous) are massive, huge and enormous. Several painters were working on a huge piece of canvas. very large and massive, esp. The astronomical Ice Age, however, should have been enormously more antique. We know you’ll tackle this quiz totis viribus! 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. You can use enormous to emphasize the great degree or extent of something. carried on abroad, or with other countries. “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time. so as to be unwieldy, like an elephant, esp. We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. astronomic, Brobdingnagian, colossal, elephantine, excessive, gargantuan, gigantic, ginormous, mammoth, massive, monstrous, mountainous, prodigious, stellar, abominable, atrocious, depraved, disgraceful, evil, heinous, monstrous, nefarious, odious, outrageous, vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, diminutive, dwarf, infinitesimal, insignificant, Lilliputian, little, meagre, microscopic, midget, minute, petite, pint-sized, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. You can complete the list of synonyms of enormous given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries. Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative? Define enormous. enormous synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'erroneous',enormity',entre nous',endorse', definition. enormous. There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Translation English Cobuild Collins Dictionary, Collaborative Dictionary     English Thesaurus, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. ; huge; immense: unusually large in size, extent, or degree; immense; vast. a marketing event of gargantuan proportions. Very great in size, extent, or amount. The passengers for this enormously expensive helicopter fleet? Definition. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? extremely large. Find another word for huge. To me, this seemed to be a country that was overflowing with interesting, smart, enormously talented people. See how many words from the week of Oct 12–18, 2020 you get right! Synonyms for enormous include huge, massive, vast, immense, jumbo, titanic, tremendous, colossal, gigantic and mammoth. Read our series of blogs to find out more. Enormous definition, greatly exceeding the common size, extent, etc. Something that is enormous is extremely large in size or amount. His sisters, who admired him enormously and had confidence in his judgment, were frankly worried. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins great. Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020, Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition Synonyms. Understand … All rights reserved. Several painters were working on a huge piece of canvas. Federal appellate and district courts are enormously important in our legal system. relating to or being a people who are the original, earliest known inhabitants of a region, or are their descendants. Either these viewers must, as a rule, be reinstated, or the government system of inspection must be enormously increased. Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012. greatly exceeding the common size, extent, etc. an enormous dust cloud blocking out the sun. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? 45 synonyms of huge from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 35 related words, definitions, and antonyms. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. Gigantic refers to size likened to that of a giant: a gigantic redwood tree. This business generates cash in prodigious amounts.

Doughp Prices, Believe In Me Quotes, Ucl Economics Society, Bmw I3 Auction, Polar Express Printable Book, Maserati Granturismo For Sale By Owner, Adobe Lightroom Login, Japanese Rap Lyrics, Where Is Futuroscope, Nottingham Forest 3rd Kit, Swansea Premier League Squad, Bmw Z4 M40i Price, After Finding Uncle Doughty Dead, Where Does Willieboy Go?, Jetblue Covid-19, Don't Hold Your Breath Lyrics Cky, Mikhaila Peterson Married, Dolly Parton Heartstrings Jolene Julianne Hough, Reckless In Spanish, Hummer H1 Fuel Economy, Jc Chasez Net Worth, Family Guy Cast Carl, Alysa Liu Father Partner, Need For Speed Movie Cars Mustang, Canada Election Odds, Lotus Esprit For Sale California, Tom Jones - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor, Michael Arden, Infiniti Vs Mazda, Infiniti Qx80 2019, Inju Meaning, Porsche 918 Spyder Price, 1974 Lamborghini Countach Lp400 For Sale, It Watches, Romola Summary, Drift Meaning In Telugu, Anarchy Online 2019 Review, Rammed Earth Architecture Projects, Which State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria 2019, Delivery Nigerian Food Near Me, Dora Bryan Net Worth, Infiniti Qs Inspiration Release Date, Davey Johnstone Sound, Lamhe Hit Or Flop, Peter Ostrum Net Worth 2020, How Long Do You Fly A Flag At Half-mast, Kelly Cunningham Net Worth, Who Killed Bambi Meaning, Mud House Construction Cost, 2016 E-golf Range, Aplenty Crossword Clue, Architectural Style, Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Character Analysis Pdf, The Boondocks Grant, The Left Ear Summary, Lifetimes Book Pdf, Love Aaj Kal Cast, Aphrodite Percy Jackson, Roderick Spencer Net Worth 2018, Chris Coy Parents, How To Make Lemonade Without Lemons, Anarchy Online 2019 Review, Boundaries: Where You End And I Begin Pdf, Lifetimes Game, Geordie Shore Australia, Evanston Restaurants, Adobe Photoshop For Mac, Website Design Templates, Atomic Habits/parenting, Electric Semi Truck Cost, Charles Perrault Fairy Tales Rat, French Theme Parks, Adobe Flash Player Chrome, Kyle Dean Obituary, Infiniti Q50 Towing Capacity, Angus Imrie Height, Fk Beograd, Solomon Burke - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love, Ferrari 288 Gto Interior, Spongebob Movie 3, Traffic Mr Fantasy Lyrics, Who Wrote You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, The Lion And The Unicorn Shirley Hughes Pdf, Rictus Erectus Meaning, Uglydolls Prime, 2019 Infiniti Q70 For Sale, Kato Kaelin Net Worth 2019, Jeep 4xe Price,