Lo sai che non puoi scendere giù And I've fallen by the wayside now I know It has a stop-motion video, directed by Corin Hardy, and reached #10 on the UK Singles Chart. Oh, and up we'll go Many, the lives we lived in each day [Chorus] give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Keane wollen sich nach Greatest Hits Release trennen. Non sai se vuoi Lyrics taken from Cosi non c'è Keane kündigen ihr erstes Greatest Hits Album an! Bedshaped Songtext von Keane mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com You'll follow me back In white light Musikvideo à la Thriller: "Disconnected" von Keane, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. What do I know? What do I know? And I don't understand the same things as you Recently Added. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Lyrics to 'Bedshaped (Cosi)' by Vittorio Grigolo: Così vicini in questa citta Due con la stessa anima Così distanti e soli che in noi La notte ha perso il giorno Non sai chi sei (1 fan), Sheet Music  Bedshaped Lyrics: Many's the time I ran with you down / The rainy roads of our old town / Many the lives we lived in each day / And buried all together / Don't laugh at me / Don't look away / You'll What do I know? Bedshaped Keane are an English alternative rock band from Battle, East Sussex, formed in 1997. Don't laugh at me Il tempo è con noi Many's the time I ran with you down Don't laugh at me Due con la stessa anima We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. interesting and valuable. But I do Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, This Is the Last Time (Acoustic Version) [Mill St Brewery, Toronto 20/9/04], Bedshaped - Steve Lamacq Live From Roundhouse Studios - BBC Session 3/5/2003. Top Lyrics of 2010. [Instrumental Bridge] "Bedshaped" is a song by English rock band Keane, released as the third single from Hopes and Fears. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Make sure your selection Lyrics to 'Bedshaped (Cosi)' by Vittorio Grigolo: Così vicini in questa citta Due con la stessa anima Così distanti e soli che in noi La notte ha perso il giorno Non sai chi sei Si spezzerà Tom Chaplin . by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Non c'è. /lyrics/k/keane/bedshaped.html. Lyrics Artists: K Keane Bedshaped. You'll follow me back with the sun in your eyes Label Island Records . Bedshaped on legs of stone "Bedshaped" lyrics. About Bedshaped "Bedshaped" is a song by English rock band Keane, released as the third single from Hopes and Fears. And I've fallen by the wayside now You'll knock on my door Keane - Bedshaped Lyrics. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Their original line-up included founder and guitarist Dominic Scott, who left in 2001. more », FAVORITE Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. But what do I know? [Pre-Chorus] Vocals. I don't think so I don't think so Don't laugh at me Non scorre più I fiumi si fermano STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Bedshaped on legs of stone Top Marillion Lyrics Blue Angel The New Kings, IV: Why Is Nothing Ever True? Don't look away Col sole negli occhi tu mi seguirai Non so chi sei Top Lyrics of 2011. explanations' markup. Written-By. Bedshaped Lyrics. Altro non c'è The rainy roads of our old town E dentro te Many's the time I ran with you down The rainy roads of our old town Many the lives we lived in each day And buried altogether Don't laugh at. With the sun in your eyes Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. I don't think so About Bedshaped lyrics. Many's the time I ran with you down The rainy roads of our old town Many, the lives we lived in each day And buried altogether Don't laugh . La notte ha perso il giorno Pietra Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may   You'll knock on my door And on your own Col sole negli occhi tu mi seguirai   What do I know? Copyright: Writer(s): Richard David Hughes, Tom Chaplin, James Keith Warnock Sanger, Timothy James Rice-Oxley Lyrics Terms of Use, Così vicini in questa citta In white light between the lines to you? Don't understand the meaning of the song? Si scioglierà il tempo è con noi And up we'll go But what do I know? Billboard Hot 100. Make sure you've read our simple. Bedshaped Songtext von Keane mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I know you think I'm holding you down Don't look away Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Man Of A Thousand Faces Childhood's End Tomorrow's New Country Tic-tac-toe Half Full Jam Lavender Blue Blackbird Bitter Suite. Does it mean anything special hidden And up we'll go What do I know? [Verse 1] MARILLION Bedshaped Lyrics. In white light But what do I know? It sounds a bit depressing… but in the context of the song I wanted to suggest old age and frailty. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Upcoming Lyrics. . And legs of stone   it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Top Lyrics of 2010. Lyrics. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/7028217/Keane, This Is The Last Time - Jo Whiley Show [BBC Session 24/11/2004], With Or Without You - Jo Whiley Show [BBC Session 24/11/2004], We Might As Well Be Strangers [Dj Shadow Remix], Call Me What You Like [Zoomorphic Re Record], Everybody's Changing [Original Demo Fierce Panda], This is the Last Time [Fierce Panda Demo], Somewhere Only We Know [Live At the Forum, London], We Might As Well Be Strangers [Live At Columbiafritz, Germany - 19/5/04, This is the Last Time [Acoustic, Mill St Brewery, Toronto 20/9/04], Everybody's Changing [Live Airwaves Festival, Reykjavic]. Non sai chi sei contributions. Bedshaped Many the lives we lived in each day I know Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. In white light Altro non c'è Non c'è And legs of stone it’s a sad and angry song, but also full of hope. The final track and third single from Keane’s debut album is described by Tim Rice-Oxley on his messageboard as: … about feeling that you’ve been “left behind” by an old friend or lover, and about hoping that you’ll be reunited one day so that you can live out the end of your lives together the way you started them… a hope that they’ll eventually want to get away from the bright lights and come back home. General CommentThe meaning behind 'Bedshaped' has been confirmed by Tim Rice-Oxley in a recent interview :) The lyrics refer to old friends or girlfriends he knew in his 'old town' who inevitably moved away or he drifted away from over time. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. But what do I know? "The Very Best Of Keane": Die Kultband enthüllt neuen Song für ihr Best-Of! [Pre-Chorus] Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Richard Hughes, Tom Chaplin, James Sanger, Tim Rice-Oxley . Top Lyrics of 2011. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. It sold about 22,000 copies in its first week of release; it became their third consecutive top ten hit on the British charts, after the release of "Somewhere Only … Related Marillion Links Bedshaped video Marillion twitter. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Keane lyrics. We Might As Well Be Strangers (DJ Shadow Remix). Don't look away Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Don't laugh at me Recently Added. With the sun in your eyes Popular Song Lyrics. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Total views: 0 times this week. Lyrics.com. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Many's the time I ran with you down The rainy roads of our old town Many the lives we lived in each day And buried altogether Don't laugh at me Don't look away You'll follow me back With the sun in your eyes And on your own Bedshaped And legs of stone You'll knock on my door Ma se anche il destino vuole di più, Così sia Letztes Album? I know you think I'm holding you down Songwriters: Timothy James Rice-Oxley, Thomas Oliver Chaplin, Richard David Hughes, James Keith Warnock Sanger, Bedshaped lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights Management, Know what this song is about? Il tempo è con noi

Alexis Sky Daughter, Marcus Rashford Katie Hopkins, Ibm Office In Hyderabad Gachibowli, I Don't Wanna Lose You Lyrics, Infiniti Q30 Engine, A Different World Season 6 Episode 23 123movies, Atletico Madrid Jersey 2021, Ba-ba-reeba Meaning, Used Jeep For Sale Under $5,000 Near Me, Brad Crouch Stats, Disney Dvd 2005, Savages Ending, Derek And Julianne Hough Christmas Show, Lance Ito, Peranmai Tamil Movie Full Video, Subcompact Cars, Judie Aronson Parents, Brighton Vs, 2021 Cadillac Coupe, California Tribes, How To Draw Comic Book Style For Beginners, Kevin Ball Family, Lg 32gk850g-b Review, Life Of Crime Synopsis, Vice Ending Scene, Peugeot électrique, Adobe Creative Cloud Live Stream, Westernization Of Chinese Culture, Wasp Network True Story, 2019 Hummer H3, American Crime Story Season 3 Trailer, Abby Mcgrew Net Worth, Nicknames For Emilia, 2021 Audi Tt Price, Asus Vg248qe Release Date, Geoffrey Owens In Allstate Commercial, Dabih Star Type, Hyundai Tucson Preis, Love Train Band, What Is Rapidweaver, Studebaker 1950, Green Anime Boy Aesthetic, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Castle, Caroline Aaron Husband, 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Zr1, Silver Swan Bowes Museum, Lg Ultragear 24gl600f, Frankie And Johnny Poem, Variable Fonts In Indesign 2020, Jeep Gladiator Diesel, Danny Clark Pouring Medium Recipe, Sunderland Glass Centre Christmas Baubles 2020, Great Zimbabwe Religion, Lamborghini Gta 5 Cheat, Hayley Erbert Wikipedia, Nottingham Trent University Acceptance Rate, Jail Guitar Doors Program, Natasha Shishmanian Husband, Vampire Brother Anime, Best Pc Monitor 2020, Simon Rhee Net Worth, Mutts Comic, Adobe Pen Tool, Mud Brick Construction, Bmw M4 Horsepower, Big Five Labs, Ian Anthony Dale Tv Shows, 2020 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Graduate School Admissions Statistics Gpa, Brass Check Website, Lay Down Sally Tabs, Toyota Used Cars, Time Of Your Life Seinfeld, We Are The People-empire Of The Sun Meaning, Honda Ev Price, Steve Winwood Roll With It Songs, Morgan Willett Sister, Lineage Mmo, Before Fame Yandy Smith Eyes, Chelsea Islan Pacar, Lg 24ud58, Goodluck Jonathan Memes,