Applejack's mother is referred to in the chapter book Applejack and the Honest-to-Goodness Switcheroo. Eventually, she learns her lesson, and brings the family back together to rebuild the demolished barn. In the episode Applebuck Season, she insists on tackling the annual apple harvest all by herself while her brother Big McIntosh recovers from an injury. Talia | She might be blunt, she's also as sweet as can be (when she wants to be). In Camping Must-Haves, she hosts an internet video with Rarity on essentials for camping for the Starswirled Music Festival and questions the practicality of Rarity's items. In another, she and her friends are kicked out of the festival when Pinkie provokes a security guard. In the My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Holiday Special, Applejack takes part in a series of slumber parties for Sunset Shimmer. My Little Pony: Equestria Girls She later regains her magic to empower Sunset Shimmer and return Twilight to normal after she is transformed into Midnight Sparkle. Having grown up working hard to keep her family's famous apple business growing, Applejack has come to be known as the most down-to-earth, resourceful, and dependable Earth Pony this side of Ponyville! Shining Armor | Applejack appears in My Little Pony Annual 2013 being interviewed for the Canterlot High School paper. Applejack competing in archery with Fluttershy. Cu | Main In the second season, Applejack is a main focus in Accountibilibuddies, in which she injures her foot at the Starswirled Music Festival and her friends offer to come with her to see Dirk Thistleweed's performance. Ribbon | Braeburn | The rainbow leading Applejack to tell the truth. Applejack competing in archery with Fluttershy. Rarity | When Rarity's idea for a music video is copied by the Shadowbolts, Applejack comes up with the new idea of making a cowgirl-themed music video. Applejack briefly appears in the sequel My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks at Twilight's castle, where she hears the legend of the sirens. As she tries to warn her friends that Vignette is evil, her friends dismiss her and accuse her of being jealous of Rarity and her job, and even has a falling-out with Rarity. 1K Favourites. This action is later explained as representative of Applejack's honesty, in the rather contrived fashion of not telling Twilight Sparkle why she had to let go, and simply asked Twilight Sparkle to trust her, possibly because Twilight Sparkle would have panicked otherwise. Applejack is also the most level-headed among her friends, able to calmly and logically assess situations that she and the others find themselves in. Harvesting applesTelling family stories Even after a long day of working on the farm, family and friends are always her top priority![11]. Little Strongheart | In DIY with Applejack, Applejack hosts a do-it-yourself video where she tells how to build the own dressing room. In The Science of Magic, Sunset Shimmer attempts to figure out how magic works in the human world. In one of her lies when, she tells Rarity that Twilight told her to split Tom, and Rarity starts doing martial arts on her. This Hero was proposed and approved by Heroes Wiki's Pure Good Proposals Thread. When camp director Gloriosa Daisy is consumed by Equestrian magic and Twilight Sparkle overcomes her fears of Midnight Sparkle, Applejack helps her friends defeat Gloriosa. In Apple Family Reunion, Applejack shows her skill at making apple fritters to her relatives. In The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Applejack tells the Cutie Mark Crusaders the story of how she got her cutie mark. In "Saving Pinkie's Pie", she takes part in a snowball fight. Applejack is a female Earth pony and one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She is hardworking and she can be very stubborn when it comes to helping. Sue Patterson | Luster Dawn | Photo Booth, the song they perform, is interspersed with clips of them enjoying the park. Applejack demonstrates an affinity for playing musical instruments throughout the series. Applejack sells apple-based foods at a concession stand in The Best Night Ever. (2/5), My Little Pony Voice Cast at Comikaze Expo 2014, https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Applejack?oldid=2185524, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function, AJ, Apple Teeny, Applesmack, Cowgirl, Workhorse, Mare Do Well, Smart Cookie, Applejohn, Mistress Mare-velous, Apple Jewel, Appleshack, Apple Chord, Orange Poppy, Aj (, At least one appearance where the character is the focus of a shot, At least one appearance where the character is the focus of a shot, without spoken dialogue or narration, Background appearance or an appearance where the character is not the focus, At least one appearance where the character is only in a flashback or fantasy-setting, No physical appearance, but appears in a photo, drawing, or figure, No appearance, but a mention by name or title, No appearance and no mention by name or title. At the end of the episode, the shot fades to a view of Sweet Apple Acres as two shooting stars fly through the sky. While at the camp, Applejack 's magic undergoes a dramatic change, and she develops the ability of superhuman strength. She is a student at Canterlot High School and bass guitarist for the Rainbooms. Ella | Throughout the first season, Applejack tells Twilight Sparkle about the way things are in Ponyville. Captain Crabnasty | She has no reservations about getting dirty or messy or having any proper eating etiquette, much to Rarity's dismay during a sleepover in Look Before You Sleep, walking in Twilight's library with muddy hooves, chewing with her mouth open and burping, and unwilling to bother with making the bed. In Rollercoaster of Friendship, Applejack and Rarity both apply for summer jobs as "Caramel Apple Girls" at the new Equestria Land theme park. She lives and works at Sweet Apple Acres with her grandmother Granny Smith, her older brother Big McIntosh, her younger sister Apple Bloom, and her dog Winona. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Miniature, articulated dolls of Applejack were released in Winter 2015 as part of the "Equestria Girls Minis" lineup.[5]. Applejack's human counterpart appears in the My Little Pony Equestria Girls franchise. It's a secret! Popular in the American colonial era, the drink's prevalence declined in the 19th and 20th centuries amid competition from other spirits. During the "Kid's Play" event, Mogul Applejack serves as an enemy minion, Applejack as a boss, and Young Applejack as a boss battle helper. Lila Draper | Smolder | Full Name Big Macintosh | After this experience, she learns to value being honest.

Economics Of Happiness Pdf, Aoc C27g2ze Review, Aqua Jeep Boat, Aoc I1659fwux Driver, Bmw Used Car Hk, Malibu Rescue Season 2, Tik Tok Song Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream, Christine Selling Sunset Engagement Ring Cost, Mark Warburton Lego, John Dough Edible Cookie Dough, Ali And Nino Movie Online, Disney Star Wars Parade, Wait For Me Reprise Hadestown Piano Chords, Adobe Linux 2019, Pagani Imola 0-60, Rieti Eyewear, Fastest Car In Csr2 2020, Hazel E And Devon Waller, Ask The Dust Themes, Byron Taylor Obituary, Bmw X3 30e, City Lit Books Jobs, Adobe Home Builder Texas, Infiniti Concept Car Interior, 2020 Kia Optima Hybrid Mpg, 2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 Msrp, Bobby Beathard Alzheimer's, Behance Fonts, Type A Midget Submarine,