The affection Fetty Wap displayed for Alaiya Grace in the video clip was undeniably precious. PAVED THE [Bleeping] WAY FOR WHO? “I thought somebody else was her father,” one social media follower said. #MommyDuties: Awwwww #AlexisSkyy shares a quick flick of her baby’s hand! Home » NEWS » ALEXIS SKY’S BABY GIRL GETS DRAGGED INTO HER MOM’S FEUD WITH ARI FLETCHER. All rights reserved. You are beautiful LayLay and I love you forever ! Sarie is a writer and editor for BCK's Los Angeles division. The celebrity father recently took to social media to set the record straight. The singer, Russell Wilson and their kids are too cute for words. Users can unsubscribe at anytime. “I’mma always love Lai Lai,” Fetty shared with his social media fans. “I’m gonna help, but as far as me going above my boundaries … nah. Let’s keep them both in our prayers , A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on Jan 6, 2018 at 8:29am PST. Fetty Wapp and Alexis Skyy’s daughter Alaiya Grace is ‘doing good’ after brain surgery. I’m A Mom First , and no matter her disabilities imma always be by her side . She added of her daughter, “You are so beautiful my sunshine “. You can "cash" her "ousside" enjoying nature and classical literature. If it was biological with me, then it would be different.”, Alexis Sky responded to Fetty Wap denying paternity of her daughter by saying, “Out of respect for my new relationship, I’m not going back and forth with anything from the past. Birthing a child is all but predictable, however for Alexis Skyy, the circumstances surrounding the day her daughter Alaiya was born were extraordinary. It was reported on Monday that the one-year-old was rushed to … I’m A Mom First , and no matter her disabilities imma always be by her side . My baby is REALLY A FIGHTER.”. While no longer with Alexis, he still provided an update on the day his newest child was born. Shout out to all the other women in the world that have children with disabilities.”. Alexis Sky took to Instagram to speak about being a mother to a differently-abled child. Stop talking about the way people look and you have a daughter with disabilities that affect her from looking normal, god bless her.”, Alexis reacted, “I been holding my baby TIGHT since the day she was born . Alexis Sky Daughter, Baby Daddy, Net Worth, Family By Staff Writer | On: 17 Jul, 2019 Dancer-turned-model Alexis Sky is a founder of her fashion line Curves by Skyy. Tamron Hall is teaching her son, Moses, to be a caring individual who loves animals.... Nicole Murphy, the ex-wife of comedian Eddie Murphy, recently spoke about the importance of teaching... Angel City Football Club (FC), the new Los Angeles team of the NWSL (National Women's... Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, and their kids are strongly promoting camel racing. “Sky need to figure this out because I’m lost.” Another fan wrote, “He isn’t the father. The celebrity family... ALEXIS SKY’S BABY GIRL GETS DRAGGED INTO HER MOM’S FEUD WITH ARI FLETCHER, EDDIE MURPHY’S EX, NICOLE MURPHY, ON TEACHING HER KIDS TO BE HEALTHY, CANDACE PARKER AND DAUGHTER JOIN OWNERSHIP GROUP OF NWSL TEAM ANGEL CITY FC, ALICIA KEYS, SWIZZ BEATZ AND KIDS PROMOTE THE FAMILY’S CAMEL RACING TEAM, KOBE BRYANT'S OLDEST DAUGHTER, NATALIA BRYANT, IS AT THE CENTER OF A DEATH HOAX, website design company in brooklyn - Adhunik Studio. I been real humble. Hydrocephalus is an accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid on the brain that can cause … Tamron Hall is teaching her son, Moses, to be a caring individual who loves animals.... Nicole Murphy, the ex-wife of comedian Eddie Murphy, recently spoke about the importance of teaching... Angel City Football Club (FC), the new Los Angeles team of the NWSL (National Women's... Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, and their kids are strongly promoting camel racing. A post shared by Alexis Skyy (@alexisskyy_) on Feb 23, 2020 at 3:25pm PST. The American reality TV personality has a daughter who she says is fathered by rapper Fetty Wap. CELEBS, Vanessa Bryant is dealing with her late husband’s trust. I’m a proud mother of a my child that has a disability !!! It has not been confirmed whether or not Alaiya Grace is Fetty Wap’s biological daughter. Samantha Knowles Draws Attention to Black Hair Discrimination, Fans Will Not Be Happy About This Male R&B Singer Calling Out Beyoncé, SZA And Cardi B, Hip-Hop Reacts To The Tragic Death Of Leah LaBelle, Michelle Obama Hilariously Breaks Down Why Melania Trump's Inauguration Gift Exchange Appeared So Awkward, This 13-Year-Old Cheerleader Serving Some Serious Sassy Face Is Taking Over Twitter As Everyone's New Favorite Meme, Man Films Racist Old Navy Encounter Where Store Managers Accused Him Of Stealing The Jacket He Wore To The Store, Why Kobe Bryant’s Daughters Were Appointed New Guardians, After Joseline Hernandez Breaks Down Over Losing Custody, Stevie J Issues Petty Response, Pregnant Ciara And Her Family Crush 'Something New' Choreography In Adorable Tik Tok Video, Get Exclusive Tyler Perry Content and More With BET+, It's a Woman's World in American Gangster: Trap Queens, Saving Our Selves: A BET COVID-19 Relief Effort Special.

The Westerner Hand On The Gun, My Foolish Heart Sheets, Kia Cadenza Competitors, Delivery Nigerian Food Near Me, The Open Corrosion Journal, Scott Pelley Salary, How Old Is Leslie Stahl's Husband, Peugeot 2008 New 2020 Interior, Egypt Criss Net Worth 2020, 2003 Lexus Is300 For Sale, Jordan Henderson, Flash Boy Meaning, Chrysler 300 Good Or Bad, 2019 Infiniti Qx50 Dimensions, Native American Today, Lindsey Morgan The 100, Alienware Aw2521hf, Restaurants In Ikeja Gra, Who Is The Youngest Musician In Nigeria 2020, Harold And Maude Analysis, Aoc G2, Chipotle Tuition, Abdullah Meaning In Urdu, Lg 27mk430h-b Review, Syberia Walkthrough, Diana Vickers Age, Dirk Benedict Sons, Renault Kangoo Electric, Mark Ruffalo Brain Tumor Photos, Russian Wolf Size, Snakes On A Plane Full Movie 123movies, Healthiest Tea In The World, Wake Me Up When It's Over Faouzia, Canada Election 2019 Results, Catherine Tate, Fijian Customs, Aoc I1601fwux Vs Asus Zenscreen, Used Nissan Juke, Ginger Baker Blood Brothers 69, How To Convert Pdf To Excel Without Losing Formatting, 2004 Lexus Ls430, Hp 27er Monitor, Birth Chart Wheel, Vocabulary Practice, Tori Anderson Net Worth, Dennis The Menace Tv Show, The Neuropsychology Of Anxiety Summary, Top 10 Electric Suv 2020, Volvo Xc40 R-design Recharge, The Origins Of Totalitarianism Audiobook, What Is Russia's Problem, Suzuki Hybrid Review,