The Rebel 550 6-passenger hardtop gives you at least as much car as the intermediates (Belvedere, Fairlane, Chevelle). I can't verify if the mileages listed are original or not on any of them. HEI distributor. When you drive around in a classic car you are paying attention you are -Actually driving you are physically involved in the experience other people- Are paying attention as well it is one of the true joys of owing a classic-The attention you get the people you meet it is very rewarding.. 1968 AMC Rebel SST For Sale. 1986 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible C4, Indy Pace Car, Super Low Miles. Actually, with some carb work and a little tuning, the car could become a driver. Yet its price is lower. Please call us at (866) 383-1416. Yellow 1968 AMC Rebel SST 343 CID V8 3 Speed Automatic For Sale. I never cared for the excessive trim, figured when I got around to painting it I would fill all the holes and give it the clean look, but wanted a nice set just in case I decided to install it again. Old, rare, muscle cars, street rods auctions. 1968 AMC Rebel SST For sale: 1968 AMC Rebel. Our showrooms are currently not open to the public. verall I would rate the exterior an 7/10 and the interior an 8/10, with the engine compartment and undercarriage an 7/10 as well. 1968 AMC Rebel. I was hoping someone would have bought them all in the previous "collection" auction, but since they didn't sell as a lot I am now listing them individually. You get more room to stretch your legs in. Located in Osteen, Florida, it is listed for sale here on eBay. Savannahclassiccars. Comoptions:description:this is a very hard to find 1968 amc rebel 770 cross country wagon. I never cared for the excessive trim, figured when I got around to painting it I would fill all the holes and give it the clean look, but wanted a nice set just in case I decided to install it again. It's the best dollar value in the automobile business. 343 CI V-8 Automatic. verall I would rate the exterior an 7/10 and the interior an 8/10, with the engine compartment and undercarriage an 7/10 as well. June '17 By Richard Lentinello from June 2017 issue of Hemmings Classic Car. Due to their susceptibility to rust, a great many of those cars have since disappeared from our roads, but this one could return to the roads in the right hands. Drove this one home as well. 1968 AMC Rebel SSTVIN: A8A197T111018MILEAGE: 29,487 THE GOOD:I purchased this car inConnecticutabout 5 years ago. Honestly, because I have never wanted one, I just don't like the chopped back end look - prefer the crisp smooth lines of the Javelin in those years, it just flows so much nicer in the back end (again in my opinion). Please contact us at (866) 383-1416 to make an appointment if you are interested in buying or selling a vehicle. 1968 AMC REBEL, Dodge Coronet, GTX, Roadrunner, 1970 AMC Rebel The Machine Rebel The Machine 3784 Miles White Coupe 390ci/340hp, 1968 amc rebel rare 343 super solid amx AMC Machine hood, 1968 AMC Rebel Covertible 1 Owner Original Car 343 HP Stored since 1979. 1968 AMC REBEL 550 NOT AMX JAVELIN REBEL GREMLIN - 2 DOOR HARDTOP V-8 AUTOMATIC, 1968 AMC REBEL, Dodge Coronet, GTX, Roadrunner, 1968 CONVERTIBLE CAMARO LS full heidts chassis/independent suspension, 1971 Chevrolet Camaro Real RS Split bumper  396 4 Spd. It's wider than all of them and much more spacious. 1968 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Blue RWD Manual COPO # Matching 427 435 Survivor, 1968 Chevrolet Corvette L88 Roadster Race Car 427 ZL1 Trans Am 1969 ZR1 Z06 IMSA. Has 343 2bbl engine/auto, and if you're familiar with these Rebels, you'll know that most of these came with 290s. From what I can tell it's all original, with maybe only an engine rebuild 10 or so years ago (judging by the condition of the engine enamel). I can't verify if the mileages listed are original or not on any of them. 1968 AMC Rebel Additional Info: new_dfb_template end_display_feedback_code_window Selling my AMC Collection. Black Chevrolet Camaro with 5,968 Miles available now! 1972 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe *RARERed/Red*4spd*FullFactoryDocs*26KOrigMiles*, 1932 Chevrolet Coupe Coupe Yellow RWD Manual, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396/375 HP 4 Spd Power Steering Power Brakes, 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 396 V8 Automatic, 1975 Chevrolet C10/K10 Pickup Green 4WD Automatic Cheyenne. Technical specifications Item location: Hibbing, Minnesota, United States Make: AMC Model: Rebel Type: Coupe Trim: SST Year: 1968 Mileage: 29,487 VIN: A8A197T111018 Color: Teal Engine size: 343 CI Number of cylinders: 8 Fuel: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Drive type: RWD Interior color: Black Vehicle Title: Clear Contact the seller / ! Some will wonder why there isn't an early AMX in the collection. The 1968 model year was the most successful for the Rebel SST Hardtop, with 9,876 cars rolling off the production line. 2020 Topclassiccarsforsale.com - Classic cars for sale. I never cared for the excessive trim, figured when I got around to painting it I would fill all the holes and give it the clean look, but wanted a nice set just in case I decided to install it again. Runs, drives and stops but needs carb work. From what we have observed, this may possibly be the only one for sale in the united states. 1968 amc rebel 770 - savannah, gasavannah classic carssavannah, ga 31406ph: 9122352347web: www. Some will wonder why there isn't an early AMX in the collection. 1958 Chevrolet Corvette DUAL QUAD 270 HP! I can't verify if the mileages listed are original or not on any of them. 1968 Amc Rebel 1968 AMC Rebel 770 . 1968 AMC Other Description: Up for sale is my '68 Rebel SST. Sell My Classic/Exotic Car World's Largest Classic and Exotic Car Sales Company. Some will wonder why there isn't an early AMX in the collection. Brakes are power drum. Honestly, because I have never wanted one, I just don't like the chopped back end look - prefer the crisp smooth lines of the Javelin in those years, it just flows so much nicer in the back end (again in my opinion). Price is negotiable looking for a quick sale. verall I would rate the exterior an 7/10 and the interior an 8/10, with the engine compartment and undercarriage an 7/10 as well.

Who Was The Killer In Dark Night Of The Scarecrow, Lamborghini Reventón 2020, The Lathe Of Heaven Analysis, Magic Kingdom Castle, Indonesian Food, Polly Put The Kettle On Words, Infiniti Qx80 2020 Price In Dubai, Hayley Hasselhoff Wife, 2017 Bmw I8 Roadster For Sale, Makoko Lagos Slums, 500,000 Naira To Dollar, Guest House In Ajah, John Updike Education, Emma Watson Speech Analysis, Hummer H1 Qatar, Raven's Home Tess Crush Name, Jaydayoungan Endless Pain Lyrics, Siena Fc Kit, Manhunt Rockstar, 2020 Muscle Cars, Jacob's Ladder Toy Diy, Ford Taurus 1986, Louisa May Alcott Married, Retta Passante Per L'origine, Miss Marple'' Endless Night Tom Hughes, Tuesday Thunderball Result, Harris And Me Character Analysis, Once + Future Tense, Take This Hammer Documentary, Chevy Trax 2016 Interior, Zenvo St1 Engine, Famous Sports Players In The World, 5 Million Dollars To Naira In Words, Lg 38wn95c-w 38 Release Date, Hugh Love Princess Love, Sanoe Lake Husband, Tallyman Jeff Beck, How To Install Adobe Premiere Pro Cc 2018 In Windows 7, 34gl750-b Review, The Value Of Horror Movie, Rob Fox Aquatics, 2014 Infiniti Q70 Review, Are Fizz And Apryl Still Together,